Sunday, May 27, 2007

Ko Samui, Thailand (Still 5 O'Clock!)



On Sunday morning I left paradise (Ko Tao) only to find another slice of paradise on Ko Samui. Tonight is the last real night of my trip - very sad. Tomorrow I fly back to Hong Kong where my little adventure began some 30+ days ago. At half past midnight I board my plane to fly back to Nashvegas (via South Korea and Atlanta). Oh yeah, finally added a picture of me - please note the wonderful farmers tan I have acquired during my travels - can't wait to show that off when I get back home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And, alas, one last visit to Hong Kong. (Sigh!) What a great trip and a great way to let us all enjoy it! You'll be a different person when you return. Asia does that to people. Mac and I have loved your blog. Thanks for organizing it. Much love, Lou