Sunday, May 27, 2007

Ko Tao, Thailand (Its 5 O'Clock Somewhere!)









On Wednesday morning I left the madness of Bangkok at 6am for the Thai islands. The Andaman sea side was in the middle of monsoon season so I headed to the Gulf of Thailand side. Most of my time at the beach was spent waking up late, lying on the beach, snorkeling around the coral - in summary chillaxin. And I'm not sure the pictures do it justice but this place looks like paradise. I think I will stay here a few days. And for those who have complained via my blog or email about pictures of me, please see 1st picture - yep those are my feet. That's me chillaxin at my hotel on the beach.

1 comment:

The Dixons said...

Adventurer, world traveler and commentator...and now comedian. Feet---not exactly what we all had in mind. Cute. The islands looked stunning and sounded very relaxing and refreshing. Safe flights home and call when you can.
We love you--Mom & Dad